"God is Good"
Blog #1
Blog #1
Hello to all my brothers & sisters of the struggle, I'm here today for the soul purpose to testify and share with you all my trials and tribulations. I have been through allot in my short years of existence on this earth. From jail cells to hospital beds I have been through many tests of faith, mind you all I am neither a christian man nor a religious buff I am although a spiritual man and believe in a higher power that is greater then myself. Through out my life I have been labeled and called many things but still I preserve.I have dance with death a few times, from being shot at,to stabbed, to over dosing and even poisoned by drugs only to awaken days later, laying on a hospital bed. Each time I have been given a 2nd, 3rd, and even a 4th chance at life and salvation. Most recently I was facing more jail time but yet again god blessed me with another chance to be the man he wants me to be. He keeps blessing me daily with breath, a great family and a wonderful fiance who is loyally by my side. He blessed me with great skills that I know I can only through his benevolence because no one has ever taught me these things. The path I have chosen has been one of many stumbling blocks, twists and turns but it is my path and he is my light and guidance through it. I just wanted to share that with all of you out there let you know "God is Good" and he is real. I will be writing blogs for the next 6 months, which I will do about various topics . Please leave feed back and let me know what yo think. Thank You for time and patients.
Love T.I.L
Love T.I.L
No comments:
Post a Comment